Run & Bike Nijmegen
By checking the Terms and Conditions box on the Run & Bike Nijmegen website and/or Google form, you agree, warrant and covenant as follows:
Release and Waiver
The undersigned certifies as follows:
- I wish to take part in a Run & Bike Nijmegen activity.
- I understand that the tour is a physical activity.
- I am in physical shape to comfortably undertake the distance of the running tour at the stated pace.
- Participants are in good physical shape and aware of their own limitations. It is their responsibility to stop in time if necessary.
- I understand if I for some reason cannot able to run/bike/step the tour distance and at the required pace, the guide of Run & Bike Nijmegen has the right to dismiss me from the tour and that there will be no financial compensation for such dismissal.
- I am physically fit. I understand my physical limitations and am sufficiently self-aware to stop physical activity before I become ill or injured.
- I am aware that all streets adjoining the route are open to regular vehicular traffic.
- I will obey all traffic laws and regulations.
- I understand that by signing below, I am waiving my right to assert any claim or cause of action against Run & Bike Nijmegen and its guides in my exchange for taking part in a Run & Bike Nijmegen event.
- Authorize the use of pictures and video’s taken during your run for the Run & Bike Nijmegen website, Social Media pages, marketing or press purposes. If you do not want your picture or video’s used, please inform the guide prior to commencing your running activity with Run & Bike Nijmegen.
- Although the utmost care is taken for your safety and well-being, Run & Bike Nijmegen cannot accept any responsibility for deaths, injuries or incidents that may arise throughout the duration of the running tour.
- Participants who contract a running/bike/step tour with us assume all the risks that may exist during the tour and have read and understood all legal policies displayed on this webpage.
Intending to be legally bound, I do hereby, for myself, and my heirs, executors, and administrators, waive, release and forever discharge any and all rights or claims for damages which may have or which hereafter accrue to me against and all persons, organizations, and legal entities affiliated with Run & Bike Nijmegen, and more particular to the owner or other staff of Run & Bike Nijmegen individually, and as a whole, together with their representatives, officers, agents, successors, assigns, and sponsors, for any and all damages which may be sustained or suffered by me in conjunction with my participation in, and/or arising out of my travel to, taking part in, or returning from a tour offered bij Run & Bike Nijmegen.
Authority to Register and/or to Act as Agent.
You represent and warrant to that you have full legal authority to complete this event registration on Run & Bike Nijmegen, including full authority to pay in cash or to make use of the credit or debit card to which registration fees will be charged. In addition, if you are registering third parties, you represent and warrant that you have been duly authorized to act as agent on behalf of such parties in performing this event registration. By proceeding with this event registration, you agree that the terms of this Registration Agreement shall apply equally to you and to any third parties for whom you are acting as agent.
Limitation of Liability; Disclaimer of Warranties.
Run & Bike Nijmegen shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, resulting from (a) the use or the inability to use Run & Bike Nijmegen´s website or (b) for the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services or (c) resulting from any goods or services purchased or obtained or transactions entered into through Run & Bike Nijmegen or (d) resulting from unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, use, data or other intangible, even if nijmegen running tours has been advised of the possibility of such damages. you expressly agree that use of Run & Bike NIjmegen is at your sole risk. Run & Bike Nijmegen is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Run & Bike Nijmegen expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including without limitation any warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement.
It is possible to cancel bookings up to 7 days before departure of the booked tour. In order to cancel, an email should be sent to email@example.com to request cancellation. When payed by card the remaining funds will be transferred back to buyers account within 7 working days.
Full tour fee payment will be preferably made in cash on the day of your run and prior to the commencement of the tour. All tours are limited to yourself and your party.
Run & Bike Nijmegen makes no warranty that the Run & Bike Nijmegen sites services will be uninterrupted, secure or error free.
Run & Bike Nijmegen does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information in, or provided in connection with, the Run & Bike Nijmegen sites. Run & Bike Nijmegen is not responsible for any errors or omissions, or for the results obtained from the use of such information. You understand and agree that any material and/or data downloaded or otherwise obtained is the ownership of Run & Bike Nijmegen.
I have read and agree to the terms of the Waiver.
Initials of athlete over 18 years of age or parent/legal guardian of minor under 18 years of age or legal guardian of incapacitated and/or mentally challenged person. By checking this box, I agree that I am 18 or older.